The Royal Business College provides a comprehensive range of services to cater for all our Students' needs.
Business Owner, Auckland
National Diploma in Business (Level 5)
Restaurant Manager, Christchurch
National Diploma in Business (Level 6)
Higher education system in New Zealand encompasses polytechnics, colleges of education, privately owned colleges and universities. New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA) governs all the academic and non-academic activities of major education providers. NZQA has shown trust in RBC’s ability to provide high quality education because of its student’s success in academics and in community after their graduation.
We cater the needs of our students in a way that it meets the demands in the local industry. The college has gained a reputation of a strong career builder because of its focus on improving chances of placement of students in the local industry.
Being an education consultant, you will love to work with Royal Business College as the college ensures that overseas students achieve their goals in a wide array of fields such as information technology, business management, horticulture and computing. Following are simple steps to follow to become a qualified education consultant for Royal Business College New Zealand.
• Applicant must be a legal registered company in your country, supply company profile, minimum of 3 years of experience in recruiting international students, list providers you are representing and your planned marketing promotional activities.
• Obtain credit check from other educational provider in New Zealand or other countries (such as USA, Australia, UK and Canada).
• Must agree to observe and be bound by the Code of Practice for the pastoral care of international students published by the NZ Ministry of Education.
• Only use the published or supplied materials by Royal Business College.
• Discuss terms and conditions of an educational consultant agreement.
Once you meet all these requirements, all you need to do is to contact our head office in Christchurch, New Zealand to become a qualified New Zealand Education Consultant for Royal Business College.